Charging William J. Clinton, the Government of the United States, NATO and Others with International Crimes and Violations of International and Domestic Laws Causing Deaths, Destruction, Injury and Suffering by:
1. Planning and Executing the Dismemberment, Segregation and Impoverishment of Yugoslavia.
2. Inflicting, Inciting and Enhancing Violence Between and Among Muslims and Slavs.
3. Disrupting Efforts to Maintain Unity, Peace and Stability in Yugoslavia.
4. Destroying the Peace-Making Role of the United Nations.
5. Using NATO for Military Aggression Against, and Occupation of, Non-Compliant Poor Countries.
6. Killing and Injuring a Defenseless Population throughout Yugoslavia.
7. Planning, Announcing and Executing Attacks Intended to Assassinate the Head of Government, Other Government Leaders and Selected Civilians.
8. Destroying and Damaging Economic, Social, Cultural. Medical, Diplomatic and Religious Resources, Properties and Facilities throughout Yugoslavia.
9. Attacking Objects Indispensable to the Survival of the Population of Yugoslavia.
10. Attacking Facilities Containing Dangerous Substances and Forces.
11. Using Depleted Uranium, Cluster Bombs and Other Prohibited Weapons.
12. Waging War on the Environment.
13. Imposing Sanctions through the UN That Are a Genocidal Crime against Humanity.
14. Creating An Illegal Ad-Hoc Criminal Tribunal to Destroy and Demonize Serb Leadership.
15. Using Controlled International Media to Create and Maintain Support for the U.S. Assault and to Demonize Yugoslavia, Slavs, Serbs and Muslims as Genocidal Murderers.
16. Establishing the Long-term Military Occupation of Strategic Parts of Yugoslavia by NATO Forces.
17. Attempting to Destroy the Sovereignty, Right to Self-Determination, Democracy and Culture of the Slavic and Other Peoples of Yugoslavia.
18. The Purpose of the U.S. Actions Being to Dominate, Control and Exploit Yugoslavia, Its People and Its Resources.
19. The Means of the U.S. Being Military Force and Economic Coercion.
Commission of Inquiry
c/o International Action Center
39 West 14th Street, Room 206
New York, NY 10011
phone: 212 633-6646
fax: 212 633-2889
Back to: the indictment
inquiry press releases